Before we delve into secrets…
• If you hook up with a crazy in SL, it is not our responsibility to help you deal with that. If it becomes a RL issue contact law enforcement.
• Trust no one. If you tell people your laundry they will air it for you.
• Secret submissions are anonymous. We don’t know if your crazy ex or your abuela submitted them.
• Make your secrets legible.
• Do not contact us just to threaten us, especially with e-lawyers. We’ve been doing this for 12+ years. You are not the first nor will you be the last.
• Lastly, if the material submitted here triggers you, please get help. If the materials submitted here make you suicidal please see the suicide hotline numbers posted. They are there to help.
If a 12-year friendship has disintegrated, instead of saying the other person made the mistake, maybe look to yourself. If you were the one who deleted them without a word or warning, if you were the one who tried to force them to enable destructive behavior, if you didn’t respect their clearly-stated boundaries, they are not the one who made the mistake. You are missed as well, old friend, but this old friend cannot watch you rot and go down the same path that led to your previous bad situations, no lessons learned, no real help sought. This old friend accepts this is just who and what you are, and until/unless you choose to do something about it, to not just lather rinse repeat, it will just be a friendship broken and missed.
I’m not at all certain you have the right 12 year friendship but I did read every word you wrote.
The person the secret was addressed to is still on my friends list, just doesn’t answer ims, texts or messages anymore. There is more to the story shared in the secret, as I think there are with most secrets shared.
Your response was very thought provoking and I thank you for it.
I do wonder if I am missed and you gave me a small amount of hope that perhaps I am.
Guess not same 12 year friendship because in my case they deleted/unfriended without a word in an attempt to provoke me (and they should have know that would not work). I refuse to enable. It was killing me to watch them in that bad situation, and was killing me to watch them go right back into the dangerous and stupid behavior that contributed to them getting into that bad, and very avoidable, situation. SL is not a substitute for therapy. Best of luck for a better resolution in your case.
#5 Is that an ad? I don’t get it
Yeah. It is. The same picture comes right up in a Marketplace search. I’d call it a blatant ad, but… it doesn’t include the name of the store, or anything, so…
I don’t get it, either.
At a guess it’s calling out pretty blatant IP theft – I’m assuming Louis Vuitton doesn’t have a store in sl?!
It’s probably about the textures that are used
all letre skins are shame. the ads are all fully photoshopped and has nothing to do with the real skin!